We’re waiting for the news…

Just before the Summer Break, the Derby Cathedral School Team were invited to attend an interview with the Department for Education (DfE).

We are currently awaiting the decision of the DfE as to whether the school can move ahead to the pre-opening stage of development whereby a number of important activities will begin.

We hope to hear very soon and will share any news with you as soon as we do hear! Thank you for your ongoing support which is much appreciated.